Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let Us Go Then, You and I... No, Really, We Gotta Go

Poems by myself and Mr. Rivera are now appearing on the Smyles & Fish Poetron.

I am wrongly identified as a "Spanish Diplomat" (everyone knows I serve at the pleasure of the Queen of Portugal). Mr. Rivera is identified as someone who can't keep a secret (true--don't tell him the combination to the wall safe... SERIOUSLY, DON'T TELL HIM!).

Mr. Rivera is also the author of a review now posted in the Editors' Journal at The One Three Eight.

Does anyone at all read this except for ourselves and our significant others?

{gc}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, it's just us reading this stuff.

(Now's your chance to reveal yourselves, lurkers!)

Anonymous said...

i am watching you blog right now.
i am your lurker.
my name is todd.

Anonymous said...

todd is danny's significant other!

Anonymous said...

no, i am todd. todd is i. I know all of your secrets. i want to be a member of your club. holla to my GMC friends big pimp.

Anonymous said...

What Todd said.