Sunday, May 20, 2007

Calling all alumnaes and almost alumuses

Congratulations to the Class of 2007 from all of us here at Katz's Delicatessen...we got your tongues.

*

Love to TP, my homies, FGT, and the biatch patrol.

*

"I'm tired of Love: I'm still more tired of Rhyme.
But money gives me pleasure all the time." --Hilaire Belloc

*

Congratulations and best of luck to the Marquis de Mercury "freewriting saves all" Mystique, Marquis de "Stee-rike! Hi-O!" Rivera, Marquis de "Is that sexual?" Modig, and Marquis de "Gimme some jello I love you Myella so much" Cosby, for yet another gruel-filled semester. You've made a world of difference on my soul. XXOO

*

My orange cat sleeps on my pillow next to my head while my evil cat tries to poke our eyes out from under the bed.

*

"I hardly ever tire of love or rhyme--
That's why I'm poor and have a rotten time." --Wendy Cope

*

I never told you this before but I've been watching you in class.

*

K.I.T. Never change! Remember the fried green tomatoes!

1 comment:

GMC said...

"Have a great summer--and don't forget me!"