Sunday, May 27, 2007

Homely

Literary Journals that Have Rejected My Poems, an Unabridged List:

LIT
New Ohio Review
New American Writing
The Saranac Review
Cue: A Journal of Prose Poetry
Eye-Rhyme
The Columbia Review
jubilat
Notre Dame Review
New York Quarterly

*

Pages 37 - 38 of my Moleskin journal:

Lebanon's religious make-up: Sunni Muslims; Shiite Muslims; Maronite Christians; Druze.
U.S. Mint > Bureau of Engraving & Printing > Mutilated Currency Unit

*

A Conversation Between Category A Members Rivera and Crosby, in Brief:

C: Aren't you a little old for a velcro wallet?
R: Don't you dare judge me, motherfucker exclamation point
C: I see you haven't refuted my judgment.
R: You obviously can't appreciate the finer things in life. Like a velcro wallet made in China. Hi-yo!
C: Sad, sad little man.
R: Your point is what, exactly?
C: If you strike me down, I will only become more powerful than you can imagine.
R: Like He-Man?
C: Loser.

*

Glossolalia
: n. tongue; ecstatic usually unintelligible utterance usually.

*

Have a happy and healthy Memorial Day weekend, everyone.

No comments: