Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Next Reading: 6/26/2007

Dear All,

My next poetry reading will take place on Tuesday, June 26, 2007. Here are the details:

Graduate Reading Night at Cornelia Street Cafe
29 Cornelia Street
New York, NY 10014
212-989-9319

Traci Bimhall - Sarah Lawrence College
Amy Lawless - The New School
Danny Rivera - City College
Zach Sussman - New York University
Angela Veronica Wong - The New School

Time: 6pm
Admission: $6 gets you one free drink

I hope to see some of you there!

[DR]

7 comments:

Lo said...

Shiza! I teach until 8 on Tuesday, though I shall be there in spirit. (Only, of course, if you wear the pinstripes again:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know I'll be wearing the pinstripes again!

See you at the picnic?

Lo said...

indeed!

Anonymous said...

I did not see this until today. Doh! too late. Bummer! I'm sure you rocked!
-LM

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I "rocked," but did better than at my last reading--thankfully!

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I "rocked," but did better than at my last reading--thankfully!

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I just love to repeat myself.