Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Iraq Study Group

Iraq Study Group: A Presentation Outline

Purpose: 1) to increase documented occurances, including actual events, dates, times, places, to be rendered memorable and incorruptible, and 2) to gather and analyze demographic and psychological information about audience members.

Visual Aids: Maps, charts, graphs of us and them. Chicken-fried steak. Figures of authority.

Response-Getter: Can we avoid compromise for the sake of personal expediency?

Welcome to my Iraq. It's all about choice. and freedom. Nobody can be happy.

There is a flimmer in his eye, iron in his mouth.

We just made it better. Let's explore what's new, edited by you! and please, indulge yourself.

There's plenty more chicken fried steak where that came from.

Full spread ahead. I'd like to see that in a supine position.

Aye, team, I will have a slice of humble steak with you. I am your lay audience.

1 percent does 90 percent of the task anyway. That's how groups work.

Is this a dream? I suddenly have six heads.

Closing: How do I wriggle out of this dress?

(Do not wait for a response. Depart the lecturn without rushing).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pure comedy!